I happen to know a few talented people. They happen to blog. I think you need to check them out.
1. My neighbour and friend, Christine Whelan-Hachey of Wonkyeye Photography
2. Christine and her sheep-herding husband, Dave, also have Harrier Hill
3. My long-long friend (like since birth) Sarah has a knack for spinning and knitting at Quirks of a Fibrous Nature
4. ArtlessonSusan has started a new blog, too, in conjunction with her new website, Susan Tilsley Manley – Artist and Maker of Things
5. The dynamic duo that keeps us up-to-date on all things fashion related, Beck and Boosh
6. My new friend, Rosemary, owns a dreamy shop for a hands-on doer, Onslow Historic Lumber
7. My new go to place for home decor, Above and Beyond has started a blog, too!
It’s kinda funny because there are other bloggers that I follow and feel like we are friends but I’ve never met them….I think I need to reach out and see what I can do about that!!
How about you? Do you have talented bloggers that you call friends? Who else should I be checking out?
To be continued,